does anyone know of any tiny pug/ yorkies , yorkie-terriers that need a loving home that are free?

My husband and i really need a tiny dog to love. Doesn't anyone have a dog that someone can't keep or the owner passed on or something? We have so much love to give. Our Doctor said it would be good for us because we both are disabled but not so much so…

does anyone know of any tiny pug/ yorkies , yorkie-terriers that need a loving home that are free?

My husband and i really need a tiny dog to love. Doesn't anyone have a dog that someone can't keep or the owner passed on or something? We have so much love to give. Our Doctor said it would be good for us because we both are disabled but not so much so…...
    General Dog Discussions : does anyone know of any tiny pug/ yorkies , yorkie-terriers that need a loving home that are free?...

• does anyone know of any tiny pug/ yorkies , yorkie-terriers that need a loving home that are free?

does anyone know of any tiny pug/ yorkies , yorkie-terriers that need a loving home that are free? General Dog Discussions
      My husband and i really need a tiny dog to love. Doesn't anyone have a dog that someone can't keep or the owner passed on or something? We have so much love to give. Our Doctor said it would be good for us because we both are disabled but not so much so that we can't take care of a sweet little dog. We think a younger Dog would be the bestwe willtake any extra small dog that someone maybe can't take care of anymore or the owner has to move without the dog. :)

does anyone know of any tiny pug/ yorkies , yorkie-terriers that need a loving home that are free? General Dog Discussions
    • What about a cat? they are easier to take care of and can be very loving also. You can also try local news papper, a lot of people are always giving away puppies and kittens. If you want a cat, 2 of my cats just had babies, your welcome to them!!

• Try the humane society,and rescue groups in your area.You can also try the below site,It allows you to search for a specific breed by your location.They have almost 200,000 pets listed,so you should be able to find what you are looking for.

• Dogs are never free.Get a free puppy, then you will spend $200-300 on vet bills the first year just to get them up to snuff, protected from the elements and contact with other dogs, and spayed/neutered. Then plan on $20+/month for food and toys.Puppies at the SPCA are usually less than $200 and include all the first year medical expenses! It's cheaper than getting a free puppy.Also, research different types of dogs, you might find it worth investing $100-$500 in buying the right type of dog (definitely cheaper than dealing with nightmare damages the wrong dog, no matter what size, could inflict.)Good luck.