Does anyone know where I can get a free puppy(NO REHOMEING FEES) like a rescue dog?

FYI I know how to take care of dogs I have had plenty of dogs in my life and I'm aware of shots and also I'm getting a dog to keep my other one company because my other dog was my sisters and she moved and took him with so my dog likes to hav other dogs…

Does anyone know where I can get a free puppy(NO REHOMEING FEES) like a rescue dog?

FYI I know how to take care of dogs I have had plenty of dogs in my life and I'm aware of shots and also I'm getting a dog to keep my other one company because my other dog was my sisters and she moved and took him with so my dog likes to hav other dogs…...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone know where I can get a free puppy(NO REHOMEING FEES) like a rescue dog?...

• Does anyone know where I can get a free puppy(NO REHOMEING FEES) like a rescue dog?

Does anyone know where I can get a free puppy(NO REHOMEING FEES) like a rescue dog? General Dog Discussions
      FYI I know how to take care of dogs I have had plenty of dogs in my life and I'm aware of shots and also I'm getting a dog to keep my other one company because my other dog was my sisters and she moved and took him with so my dog likes to hav other dogs aroundJust to let you know @clockwork_knight my dog is well taken care of u dumb b i t c h she is up to date with her shots she is microchipped and is neutered so u dont even know what your talking about so why did u even comment on my question!!!

Does anyone know where I can get a free puppy(NO REHOMEING FEES) like a rescue dog? General Dog Discussions
    • NO...... free always has a catch.If you cannot afford a "rehoming" fee..... how will you afford the $1,000 plus per year in basic care?Puppy booster & rabies are roughly $300 alone......

• Check craigslist, newspaper, and your local community boards. Some Vets & Shelters will have an area where people can put up fliers of animals they are trying to find homes for. There are no such things as Free Puppies. They cost a lot to feed & properly care for. Make sure you are ready for the financial responsibility. Did you know when you adopt from a shelter you are usually getting a better deal all the medical treatment they do would likely cost you twice as much!

• Depends on what you are looking for, if you aren't concerned with having a for sure pure blood dog, not wanting papers for the dog, genetic background, first vet visit and shots, health guarantees etc, then look in your local classifieds for puppies people are giving away for free, even put up signs asking for a free puppy, i see that a lot. Just beware some of these dogs were bred very badly, temperament and health issue can arise ( not all the time) but it can be a factor more so in finding a dog that way.

• dear you will get dog for free of cost , but first of all i would like to know where you are from , why am asking is if you are near by my place i will show you free dogs to you .but you are are not mentioned. so please you visit a dog clinic which is near by your house and tell to vet doctor then he will show you any dog for free of cost this is the better way to get a free dog

• you'd have to keep checking local classifieds in your paper, or classified sites like craigslist.Let friends and family know that you are looking for a dog. Eventually "someone" will hear of a dog needing a home. I get asked about once a month if I know someone who might like a dog.Consider the fact that adoption fees sometimes cover recent shots/worming.. a "free" dog likely has had nothing done and will require this. In the long run, a $50 "rehoming fee" for a dog that is spayed, vaccinated, HW tested and wormed will be far cheaper than a "free" dog who has had no vet work done.You may have to look around a while to find a "free" dog tho. Many sites, like craigslist, encourage people to ask for a rehoming fee to deter flippers and people with ill intentions.It is possible to find free dogs. I found my Shepherd mix on craigslist for free.. I wasnt even looking for a dog for myself, a friend of mine was seeking a husky mix and I was helping her look. I came across this dog and fell in love.- However, the previous owners gave me NO proof of any vet care, so I got her shots and worming done, and waited to see if she came into heat or not (they told me she was spayed, but no proof).. I took the risk that I might have to invest more money into spaying an animal.

• If you can't even afford to pay for a dog how are you going to pay for food, inoculations, vet bills and I'm sure you aren't going to have money for pet insurance so if these dogs ever got hit by a car or something worse they'd just get put to sleep.I wouldn't bother, I'm sure one dog has money tight for you, just be responsible.

• no whereYou can't afford the dog and can't afford the vet bills and just want a free dog that you wont take care of. You already dont take care of the one you have. Just surrender the poor animal to a rescue since you can't be bothered to take care of it