Dog shots for a 4 month old puppy who has had no shots?

I just releived a puppy ( previous owner said she is 4 months old and is a short haired Chihuahua/Shitzu mix) and I was told that I need to give her shots. She has never had a shot. I am thinking this is odd cause I thought puppy's got shots at like the…

I just releived a puppy ( previous owner said she is 4 months old and is a short haired Chihuahua/Shitzu mix) and I was told that I need to give her shots. She has never had a shot. I am thinking this is odd cause I thought puppy's got shots at like the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Dog shots for a 4 month old puppy who has had no shots?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dog shots for a 4 month old puppy who has had no shots?

Dog shots for a 4 month old puppy who has had no shots? General Dog Discussions
      I just releived a puppy ( previous owner said she is 4 months old and is a short haired Chihuahua/Shitzu mix) and I was told that I need to give her shots. She has never had a shot. I am thinking this is odd cause I thought puppy's got shots at like the 2nd month. Am I wrong? What shots does she need ? How much is it going to cost? And what do I need to licence her? I want to do everything right for her as we are already very fond of her. So if I am missing anything else please let me know, I havent owned a dog before.

Dog shots for a 4 month old puppy who has had no shots? General Dog Discussions
    • When you go to the vet she will need the following shots; dhlp, rabies, kennel cough, lyme's disease. Take a stool sample with you to check for worms. She should of had her shots starting at 6 weeks old, with boosters every 3 weeks for three sessions. The first visit will be around $75.00. The follow ups will be about $35.00. You will need her rabies certificate to obtain a license. You sound like a very conscientious owner, good luck and congratulations!