how much are vaccinations for dogs and spaying ?

my dog needs to get his shots and we want to neuter him , how much would all of this cost ? i live in Miami if that helps. also i was wondering if there is a place where i can adopt or buy a female dog that is not spayed yet.

my dog needs to get his shots and we want to neuter him , how much would all of this cost ? i live in Miami if that helps. also i was wondering if there is a place where i can adopt or buy a female dog that is not spayed yet....
    General Dog Discussions : how much are vaccinations for dogs and spaying ?...

• how much are vaccinations for dogs and spaying ?

how much are vaccinations for dogs and spaying ? General Dog Discussions
      my dog needs to get his shots and we want to neuter him , how much would all of this cost ? i live in Miami if that helps. also i was wondering if there is a place where i can adopt or buy a female dog that is not spayed yet.

how much are vaccinations for dogs and spaying ? General Dog Discussions
    • Profit-hungry drug companies and vets are 'frightening' dog owners into inoculating their pets more often than necessary. Some puppies have developed conditions including autism and epilepsy after a raft of injections. I am anti-vaccine. Some puppies and dogs have suffered dramatic changes in behavior or been diagnosed with cancer within months of receiving vaccine injections. The current canine vaccine schedule used by many veterinarians calls for annual immunizations for the following diseases: rabies, parvovirus, distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, leptospirosis, coronavirus, hepatitis, lyme (borelia), and bordatella (kennel cough).

• Call vets. It's different everywhere. I paid 120 for ONE shot and in the city beside me was only 70.Edit: ok genius above me..... Your making stuff up. You generally wait two weeks between shots and then you get rabies every 3 years after that. Don't listen to him ^^ he may be referring to when you used to have to get them every year. It's 3 years now for most places. And not once have I heard of dogs getting sick over that. He's probably just a cheap dog owner who is trying to justify his crappiness.Better to be safe than sorry!! Millions of dogs get vaccinated. I myself have 3! No health issues here :)Edit: ok now I KNOW he's full of shhit! The ONLY annual vaccine vets called for was rabies. And they've changed that to 3 years instead of 1. You only get all those shots when he's a puppy

• No one would have any idea how much vets, in Florida, would charge. Why don't you just go to the vet that you've been seeing? Anything that I have done, to my dogs, I have my established vet take care of. Vets are only vaccinating every three years now. Really doesn't matter how much it costs, because your dog needs a yearly wellness exam, which includes a thorough exam, blood work, a stool sample analyzed, and a urinalysis. Your vet will not renew your dog's medications, things like Heartgard, without this exam.Why do you want to buy a bytch that isn't spayed? Why not just go to a shelter/rescue, and get one? The shelter will send the dog home with a spay/neuter, vaccinations, worming, a health exam at the vets of your choice.