Durvet® Canine Spectra 5™ How many does a puppy need in their first year?

I am buying two puppies tomorrow and they will need their next set of shots they are 9 weeks old. They have their first shots and that's all. I have only used the 7 way for my adult dog and I know that is one per year. I have no idea about the five way…

I am buying two puppies tomorrow and they will need their next set of shots they are 9 weeks old. They have their first shots and that's all. I have only used the 7 way for my adult dog and I know that is one per year. I have no idea about the five way…...
    General Dog Discussions : Durvet® Canine Spectra 5™ How many does a puppy need in their first year?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Durvet® Canine Spectra 5â„¢ How many does a puppy need in their first year?

Durvet® Canine Spectra 5™ How many does a puppy need in their first year? General Dog Discussions
      I am buying two puppies tomorrow and they will need their next set of shots they are 9 weeks old. They have their first shots and that's all. I have only used the 7 way for my adult dog and I know that is one per year. I have no idea about the five way and puppies. Can someone please help? Thank you!

Durvet® Canine Spectra 5™ How many does a puppy need in their first year? General Dog Discussions
    • I generally do shots at 6 weeks 9 weeks 12 weeks and sometimes at 15 weeks. Then they just need their boosters 1 a year. If they have already had the 5way then you need to switch them over to the 7way on the rest of their shots.

• The puppies should see a vet within 72 hours of bringing them home and then again for their rabies vaccines at 12 weeks. I give my own yearly vaccines as well and for our pups we give 3 rounds of the DHLPPC, 3 weeks apart so at 7, 10, and 13 weeks with rabies at 12 weeks.