When would pregnant dogs abdomen start to thicken?

i had my bitch scanned at 25 days and vet said there were no puppies, my question is she is obvisouly having a very severe false pregnancy and her ribcage is even noticably expanding as well as other signs, she is a large breed and a mating was planned…

i had my bitch scanned at 25 days and vet said there were no puppies, my question is she is obvisouly having a very severe false pregnancy and her ribcage is even noticably expanding as well as other signs, she is a large breed and a mating was planned…...
    General Dog Discussions : When would pregnant dogs abdomen start to thicken?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When would pregnant dogs abdomen start to thicken?

When would pregnant dogs abdomen start to thicken? General Dog Discussions
      i had my bitch scanned at 25 days and vet said there were no puppies, my question is she is obvisouly having a very severe false pregnancy and her ribcage is even noticably expanding as well as other signs, she is a large breed and a mating was planned and appeared successful. she is now 35 days ,so if she were pregnant would it now be apparent visually?

When would pregnant dogs abdomen start to thicken? General Dog Discussions