why is my 4 month old puppy throwing up?

He's been throwing up for 3 days, hasn't eaten much, but is drinking a little water. His abdomen is very sore and cries when you touch it.

He's been throwing up for 3 days, hasn't eaten much, but is drinking a little water. His abdomen is very sore and cries when you touch it....
    General Dog Discussions : why is my 4 month old puppy throwing up?...

• why is my 4 month old puppy throwing up?

why is my 4 month old puppy throwing up? General Dog Discussions
      He's been throwing up for 3 days, hasn't eaten much, but is drinking a little water. His abdomen is very sore and cries when you touch it.

why is my 4 month old puppy throwing up? General Dog Discussions
    • It seriously puzzles me why someone would get on this site and ask questions like this instead of calling the vet. People wake up we are not vets on this site at least most of us are not. Minor questions okay but health questions??????

• Why is your dog throwing up? Because he's sick. You should've been able to figure that one out on your own. Get your dog to the vet. The vomiting can cause dehydration and a number of other problems if left untreated.

• he needs a vet asap! It maybe an intestinal blockage. Look at his gums if they are pale run to the vet, take his temp (normal is 99-102.5) Your dog is becoming dehydrated and needs care today, if the urine has changed that is the first sign of dehydration, also if you pull on his skin in between his shoulders it should "snap" back down if it "sinks" your dog is dehydrated.http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=2+2090&aid=3574