Whats after the first stage in pregnant dogs and what to expect?

I came home back from out of town and to find out that my boston terrier is pregant and ready to deliver my daughter took her to the vet this morning she was given a calicum shot and calicum vitmens. They said she was in the 1stage what happens after the…

I came home back from out of town and to find out that my boston terrier is pregant and ready to deliver my daughter took her to the vet this morning she was given a calicum shot and calicum vitmens. They said she was in the 1stage what happens after the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Whats after the first stage in pregnant dogs and what to expect?...

• Whats after the first stage in pregnant dogs and what to expect?

Whats after the first stage in pregnant dogs and what to expect? General Dog Discussions
      I came home back from out of town and to find out that my boston terrier is pregant and ready to deliver my daughter took her to the vet this morning she was given a calicum shot and calicum vitmens. They said she was in the 1stage what happens after the first stage never never had an experience with dog labor can any one tell me what to expect (help) When it rains it pores in the aguirre household

Whats after the first stage in pregnant dogs and what to expect? General Dog Discussions
    • I have two bostons, and one is pregnant and will deliver any day now....the next thing to watch for is her abdomen to widen, right after the ribs towards the butt, it will widden...and you can actually feel the puppies in there...Make sure you have a special place in the house for her to have the puppies, its werid almost like a littler box they just know where to go, all you have to do is show them and make it comfortable..