My dog just got neutered yesterday. How do I take care of him? He didn't get a cone or pain meds.?

Thinking of getting a cone, but he's dragging his butt on the ground. How can I prevent that.

My dog just got neutered yesterday. How do I take care of him? He didn't get a cone or pain meds.?

Thinking of getting a cone, but he's dragging his butt on the ground. How can I prevent that....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog just got neutered yesterday. How do I take care of him? He didn't get a cone or pain meds.?...

• My dog just got neutered yesterday. How do I take care of him? He didn't get a cone or pain meds.?

My dog just got neutered yesterday. How do I take care of him? He didn't get a cone or pain meds.? General Dog Discussions
      Thinking of getting a cone, but he's dragging his butt on the ground. How can I prevent that.

My dog just got neutered yesterday. How do I take care of him? He didn't get a cone or pain meds.? General Dog Discussions