My dog is a little over 8 weeks pregnant but i cant feel any puppies?

she is a purebred black labrador and so is the father. She looks like the average pregnant dog but i just cant feel anything. Also another question her teates are very large and saggy yet when i checked to see if she had any milk nothing came out? But…

she is a purebred black labrador and so is the father. She looks like the average pregnant dog but i just cant feel anything. Also another question her teates are very large and saggy yet when i checked to see if she had any milk nothing came out? But…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is a little over 8 weeks pregnant but i cant feel any puppies?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog is a little over 8 weeks pregnant but i cant feel any puppies?

My dog is a little over 8 weeks pregnant but i cant feel any puppies? General Dog Discussions
      she is a purebred black labrador and so is the father. She looks like the average pregnant dog but i just cant feel anything. Also another question her teates are very large and saggy yet when i checked to see if she had any milk nothing came out? But the vet confermed that she is pregnant.

My dog is a little over 8 weeks pregnant but i cant feel any puppies? General Dog Discussions