How to get my puppy to chew his chew toys?

I know most people don't want their puppies chewing on anything but my dog gets bored. I got her a rope monkey, Kong filled with beggin strips, greenies, and marrow bones. The only thing she's remotely chewed is her greenie. Need help quick!

I know most people don't want their puppies chewing on anything but my dog gets bored. I got her a rope monkey, Kong filled with beggin strips, greenies, and marrow bones. The only thing she's remotely chewed is her greenie. Need help quick!...
    General Dog Discussions : How to get my puppy to chew his chew toys?...

• How to get my puppy to chew his chew toys?

How to get my puppy to chew his chew toys? General Dog Discussions
      I know most people don't want their puppies chewing on anything but my dog gets bored. I got her a rope monkey, Kong filled with beggin strips, greenies, and marrow bones. The only thing she's remotely chewed is her greenie. Need help quick!

How to get my puppy to chew his chew toys? General Dog Discussions
    • it depends what breed he is as some breeds dnt like toys like akitas dont fetch or anythink so he may as he gets older but if he was bored he would play

• Beggin' Strips, Greenies and Marrow Bones aren't safe or healthy for dog. Beggin' Strips:Ground wheat, corn gluten meal, wheat flour, ground yellow corn, water, sugar, glycerin, soybean meal, meat, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, bacon fat (preserved with BHA), salt, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), natural and artificial smoke flavors, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6), choline chloride.Greenies: These are known to cause stomach problems and blockages, which will kill you dog or cost you a big vet bill. MarroBones:Wheat Flour, Meat & Bone Meal, Sugar, Natural Poultry Flavor, Animal Fat (Preserved With BHA/BHT), Calcium Carbonate, Cooked Bone Marrow, Salt, Malted Barley, Sodium Metabisulfite, Vitamin Supplements (A, B12, D3, E), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid.Fill her Kong with wet dog food, then put it in the freezer, then take it out and give it to her. When she touches the Kong, praise her A LOT. Keep doing this with every toy.