My dog is fat and her nippls are growing , could she be pregnat ?

I have two small pomeranians, the girl is really small , i think shes older than 8 months ? Im not sure. But shes getting really fat like hard chubby stomach and her nipps are kinda big for her size. Could she be pregnant? If you have good answers kik…

I have two small pomeranians, the girl is really small , i think shes older than 8 months ? Im not sure. But shes getting really fat like hard chubby stomach and her nipps are kinda big for her size. Could she be pregnant? If you have good answers kik…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is fat and her nippls are growing , could she be pregnat ?...

• My dog is fat and her nippls are growing , could she be pregnat ?

My dog is fat and her nippls are growing , could she be pregnat ? General Dog Discussions
      I have two small pomeranians, the girl is really small , i think shes older than 8 months ? Im not sure. But shes getting really fat like hard chubby stomach and her nipps are kinda big for her size. Could she be pregnant? If you have good answers kik me : marthaas_dope or message me through facebook. Martha Perez i have like a little braid as my profile pic .

My dog is fat and her nippls are growing , could she be pregnat ? General Dog Discussions
    • Why is she not spayed? and why would you let her mate at 8 months old? I guess the only way to find out would be bringing her to the vet- she could be having a false pregnancy also - and while you have her there get her spayed because if you think this possible happened once - most likely you would allow it to happen again -

• I am really surprised that you have not contacted your local vet to have her checked out. Any lay person can guess at this question and give you their information but just like people, every animal has its own dna. My vet would be my first move.

• Congratulations on being a BAD DOG OWNER.Part of owning an intact female dog is being completely aware of her. Meaning you know where she is and know when she goes into heat. You've failed your dog because you don't know if she was bred or not.Regardless of whether she's pregnant or not, she needs to see a vet and she NEEDS to be spayed. She is FAR TOO YOUNG to be allowed to have puppies. She's 8 months, that's like a 14 year old human girl. She's STILL A PUPPY HERSELF.Get her an emergency spay. End the pregnancy. Or risk losing her when she tries to give birth. Which would you rather have, a live dog to love, or a dead dog and her dead litter?