How much do I feed my 10 month old puppy?

I have a terrier/poodle mix puppy and I am not sure how much to feed her. She is 15 pounds. I feed her twice a day with around 3/4 cups for each time of Nature's Choice rice and lamb dry food. Is that how much I should feed her?

I have a terrier/poodle mix puppy and I am not sure how much to feed her. She is 15 pounds. I feed her twice a day with around 3/4 cups for each time of Nature's Choice rice and lamb dry food. Is that how much I should feed her?...
    General Dog Discussions : How much do I feed my 10 month old puppy?...

• How much do I feed my 10 month old puppy?

How much do I feed my 10 month old puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I have a terrier/poodle mix puppy and I am not sure how much to feed her. She is 15 pounds. I feed her twice a day with around 3/4 cups for each time of Nature's Choice rice and lamb dry food. Is that how much I should feed her?

How much do I feed my 10 month old puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • All decent food products for pets give a guideline on the side to say how much should be fed to an animal of different sizes. If you think she is between two sizes, don't be tempted to overfeed. Consult your vet who will advise you more accurately and also weigh your dog. This is useful information for them to have on record, as if there is ever a real medical problem that affects the weight of your dog, the normal weight of the dog will provide a base line for there assessment.

• we have trained our dogs to eat when they are hungry. we keep their food bowl full always. they make their self sick once and they never over eat again. it really works. that way they know when they need to eat. if they know they will always have it they wont have to gorge their selves.