How much will it cost me to get my puppy's vaccinations?

I need to know how much it is. She's a baby chihuahua dog that needs her shots soon.

I need to know how much it is. She's a baby chihuahua dog that needs her shots soon....
    General Dog Discussions : How much will it cost me to get my puppy's vaccinations?...

• How much will it cost me to get my puppy's vaccinations?

How much will it cost me to get my puppy's vaccinations? General Dog Discussions
      I need to know how much it is. She's a baby chihuahua dog that needs her shots soon.

How much will it cost me to get my puppy's vaccinations? General Dog Discussions
    • Going to a local vet will vary. If you have experience in giving shots or know someone that does then you can give your dog the shot yourself. A 7-in-1 shot will cost you less than $10 (don't know price in your area. Here it is $3.99) I get mine at a local Feed Supply store. That will cover everything it will need except kennel cough and rabies which will run about $10 a piece plus the office visit.

• We just went through vaccinations with our 9 month old Boxer puppy. It should cost you in between $50-75 per visit. You will need to go in for 3 rounds of shots and then yearly after that. It will of course depend on the prices of the vet you choose and the medication prices vary based on the weight of your puppy.Good Luck and enjoy your new puppy!

• It usually varies from $60 to $70 and that's including the cost of the office visit. You will need to take him about 3 times over a period of 2 week intervals and once a year after that.