Do border collie mixes have to have a lot of exercise even though they're not purebreds?

I saw this most ADORABLE beautiful border collie mix on petfinder, I would really like to adopt it, but I'm busy most days. Even though it's a mixed breed - does it still need as much exercise as a regular border collie? Just wondering, it might not be…

Do border collie mixes have to have a lot of exercise even though they're not purebreds?

I saw this most ADORABLE beautiful border collie mix on petfinder, I would really like to adopt it, but I'm busy most days. Even though it's a mixed breed - does it still need as much exercise as a regular border collie? Just wondering, it might not be…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Do border collie mixes have to have a lot of exercise even though they're not purebreds?...

• Do border collie mixes have to have a lot of exercise even though they're not purebreds?

Do border collie mixes have to have a lot of exercise even though they're not purebreds? Dog Breed Discussions
      I saw this most ADORABLE beautiful border collie mix on petfinder, I would really like to adopt it, but I'm busy most days. Even though it's a mixed breed - does it still need as much exercise as a regular border collie? Just wondering, it might not be the best dog for me.

Do border collie mixes have to have a lot of exercise even though they're not purebreds? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Depends on how old it is. I have BC-Golden mix. He is lazy, but loves to run given the chance. I know 4 of his siblings and one is EXTREMELY Lazy while the other ones are the same or enjoy being active more.

• Because a border collie is a high energy working dog. They are very very smart. They are bred for herding. If they don't have a job, they can be very destructive. Therefore it is very likely that a border collie or border collie mix is not the right dog for your lifestyle.

• I own a Border Collie/German Shepard dog and my family is always on the run. In the summer we try to get her out for as many walks as we can, the dog should be fine but I think when you have free time you should take it for a walk at a park or on the street. make sure you get to know the dog first before you take off on the road,alright.