What does a border collie x WHITE shepherd look like?

I have looked forever for a picture of a border collie x white shepherd mix, and I can't find one. Can someone show me one?

I have looked forever for a picture of a border collie x white shepherd mix, and I can't find one. Can someone show me one?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What does a border collie x WHITE shepherd look like?...

• What does a border collie x WHITE shepherd look like?

What does a border collie x WHITE shepherd look like? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have looked forever for a picture of a border collie x white shepherd mix, and I can't find one. Can someone show me one?

What does a border collie x WHITE shepherd look like? Dog Breed Discussions
    • 1. Finding a picture of one of these mixes really wont tell you a hell of a lot. The thing with mixes is that they can all look vastly different, even within the same litter.2. From what I am understanding, total white, as seen in the white GSD is a recessive gene. A gene that Border Collies do not possess, so this particular mix would not show up pure white.My assumption would be that the dog would have the Border Collie's colourings - whatever was in the parent BC's genotype. And could look like a GSD, BC or anything in between.