My dog vomits clear flem all the time, he coughs and the clear water with teh flem comes out.?

I Don't know what to do. He still has an appetite and drinks. He is a Alapaha Blue-Blood <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=9fcca9c296234ca0c46137d7b09e392508ae6513">Bulldog</a> that is 5yrs old and weighs about 100.!st of all I am glad that some of you think that I need to feed you YOUR LUNCH. He hasn't lost weight or his appitatie…

My dog vomits clear flem all the time, he coughs and the clear water with teh flem comes out.?

I Don't know what to do. He still has an appetite and drinks. He is a Alapaha Blue-Blood <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=9fcca9c296234ca0c46137d7b09e392508ae6513">Bulldog</a> that is 5yrs old and weighs about 100.!st of all I am glad that some of you think that I need to feed you YOUR LUNCH. He hasn't lost weight or his appitatie…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : My dog vomits clear flem all the time, he coughs and the clear water with teh flem comes out.?...

• My dog vomits clear flem all the time, he coughs and the clear water with teh flem comes out.?

My dog vomits clear flem all the time, he coughs and the clear water with teh flem comes out.? Dog Breed Discussions
      I Don't know what to do. He still has an appetite and drinks. He is a Alapaha Blue-Blood Bulldog that is 5yrs old and weighs about 100.!st of all I am glad that some of you think that I need to feed you YOUR LUNCH. He hasn't lost weight or his appitatie or changed his deminer. He jsut coughs up clear liquid that has flem. SO thanks for your smart mouth comments. I SOO NEEDED THEM. Now for those that are HELPING thank you.

My dog vomits clear flem all the time, he coughs and the clear water with teh flem comes out.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Are you sure it isn't bile he's vomiting? That would be even worse. Please take your dog to the vet ASAP. There is nothing we can do for your here as there are no vets on this forum. Even if there were, they couldn't possibly diagnose your dog over the internet.

• i have an american bulldog that is 2 years old. these dogs seem to slobber all of the time! they also drool at the site of food and when they are lonely or asleep....... my vet says the vomit is caused by all of this extra saliva. as long as he isn't losing weight, it still eating normal and seems to be happy in all other ways i wouldn't worry. after he eats and drinks wipe his mouth with a soft cloth. notice any of the drool on his chin wipe it off.....bulldogs and others alike are very much like babies. they need attention and personal care all of the time. hope this helps. granma