what are the differences between...?

An American Bull Dog and an Alapaha Blue Blood Bull dog? We own an American Bull Dog...i recently saw some pic of an Alapaha and i like the look....are there big differences in temperament ect...?How was I scammed? I knew what I was buying when I…

An American Bull Dog and an Alapaha Blue Blood Bull dog? We own an American Bull Dog...i recently saw some pic of an Alapaha and i like the look....are there big differences in temperament ect...?How was I scammed? I knew what I was buying when I…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : what are the differences between...?...

• what are the differences between...?

what are the differences between...? Dog Breed Discussions
      An American Bull Dog and an Alapaha Blue Blood Bull dog? We own an American Bull Dog...i recently saw some pic of an Alapaha and i like the look....are there big differences in temperament ect...?How was I scammed? I knew what I was buying when I bought my dog?JESSMy question wasn't weather I got scammed or not...I DON'T CARE, I love my dog, I would get more... I love the Bull Dog breed, mutt or not!!!sarahbarrerafarahThanks for the information,maybe other users can take the time to do some research too!!

what are the differences between...? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Austring06,Here is a link that offers information you are interested in: www.greatdogsite.com - It's a great informative site!American Bulldogs are dutiful, courageous, and protective. This breed is not hostile and make great companions. This breed is naturally good with children and they cater to the wants and needs of their owners. It's important for an American Bulldog to be obedience trained and socialized at a young age.Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldogs are dutiful, loyal dogs that make great companions. This breed will go to extreme lengths to defend his family, and they are very protective and patient with children.Both breeds are absolutely beautiful!Take a look at the site! There's so much more information there.Have fun!Austring - your very welcome. :)

• Honestly I don't know anything about the ABBB's i did however want to say this - Jess - I suggest you click this link and think about what you get just said http://www.ukcdogs.com/WebSite.nsf/Breeds/AmericanBulldogThe UKC does in fact register the Am. Bulldog.