How often does your dog get the hiccups?

Our Chihuahua used to get the hiccups almost every day when he was a young puppy, and as he got older, he grew out of it. He'll be two in February, and he might get the hiccups once every five or six weeks now. It always surprises me when he does get…

Our Chihuahua used to get the hiccups almost every day when he was a young puppy, and as he got older, he grew out of it. He'll be two in February, and he might get the hiccups once every five or six weeks now. It always surprises me when he does get…...
    General Dog Discussions : How often does your dog get the hiccups?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How often does your dog get the hiccups?

How often does your dog get the hiccups? General Dog Discussions
      Our Chihuahua used to get the hiccups almost every day when he was a young puppy, and as he got older, he grew out of it. He'll be two in February, and he might get the hiccups once every five or six weeks now. It always surprises me when he does get them, I'm not used to it anymore.

How often does your dog get the hiccups? General Dog Discussions
    • My little dog gets the hiccups a few times a week. My other dog never gets them, and I have never had a dog that has gotten them. Is it normal for a dog to get hiccups?I knew it was common for a puppy to get the hiccups. My Simon is three now and still gets them a lot. I just think it is strange. It is cute when he gets them, he gets all scaird and comes cuddle up with me. I usually pat him on the back or rub his belly till they go away :) thanks for the answers.