I don't know what kind of pitbull I have . Here is my page at myspace southern_girl1989 . I have pics of her.?

I have never owned a pitbull before but I have always heard they are mean but mine has never done anything for me to think that . I don't know what kind of pitbull she is so can someone please help me figure it out . Here is my myspace ID…

I don't know what kind of pitbull I have . Here is my page at myspace southern_girl1989 . I have pics of her.?

I have never owned a pitbull before but I have always heard they are mean but mine has never done anything for me to think that . I don't know what kind of pitbull she is so can someone please help me figure it out . Here is my myspace ID…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I don't know what kind of pitbull I have . Here is my page at myspace southern_girl1989 . I have pics of her.?...

• I don't know what kind of pitbull I have . Here is my page at myspace southern_girl1989 . I have pics of her.?

I don't know what kind of pitbull I have . Here is my page at myspace southern_girl1989 . I have pics of her.? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have never owned a pitbull before but I have always heard they are mean but mine has never done anything for me to think that . I don't know what kind of pitbull she is so can someone please help me figure it out . Here is my myspace ID southern_girl1989 I have pics on my profile of her can you all please help me find out what kind of breed she is .

I don't know what kind of pitbull I have . Here is my page at myspace southern_girl1989 . I have pics of her.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The dog is either a Pit Bull or she isn't. There's only one Pit Bull (the American Pit Bull Terrier), though there are many breeds people mistakenly call Pit Bulls. If you didn't get her from a real breeder she's likely to be a mix anyway.

• There is only one type of Pitbull - The American Pitbull Terrier.There are over 25 other breeds that get mistaken for a pitbull in the US:(1)American Bulldog (2)Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog (3)Boerboel (4)Boxer (5)Bullmastiff (6)Ca de Bou (7)Cane Corso (8)Dogo (9)Catahoula Bulldog (10)Cane Corso (11)English Bulldog (12)Labrador Retriever (13)Olde Boston Bulldog (14)Presa Canario (15)Rhodesian Ridgeback (16)Tosa Inu (17)American Allaunt (18)American Bandogge (19)Bandog (20)American Mastiff (21)Fila Brasileiro (22)Alano Espanol (23)Saint Bernard (24)Rottweiler (25)American Staffordshire Have a look at the site below for more details on the beautiful breed the pitbull :)

• Well she is a pitbull and she is cute i used to have one like yours she was brindle too and she was the sweetest dog i ever met. and it is not true that pitbulls are mean! they are really nice dogs! it depends on how you treat them. if you treat them mean they are going to be mean just like any dog.

• There is only ONE type of pitbull, and that's the American Pit Bull Terrier. There are a lot of other dogs that get mistaken for a pit bull tho, like Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, Dogo Argentino etc. etc. And no, they aren't mean. NO dog is mean unless you train it to be. Or abuse it. Here's a suggestion: research the breed you're getting PROPERLY!