so i want to learn more about the alaskan klee kai?

so thanks to some answers to my previous question i've realized i was maybe a bit naive when it came to the husky. but what about the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/">alaskan klee kai</a>? im innovating and migrating to San Francisco by the end of the summer and this is me moving out of my…

so thanks to some answers to my previous question i've realized i was maybe a bit naive when it came to the husky. but what about the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/">alaskan klee kai</a>? im innovating and migrating to San Francisco by the end of the summer and this is me moving out of my…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : so i want to learn more about the alaskan klee kai?...

• so i want to learn more about the alaskan klee kai?

so i want to learn more about the alaskan klee kai? Dog Breed Discussions
      so thanks to some answers to my previous question i've realized i was maybe a bit naive when it came to the husky. but what about the alaskan klee kai? im innovating and migrating to San Francisco by the end of the summer and this is me moving out of my paren's pad so i thought it would be absolutely amazing to a puppy/dog as company. I'm on sectionate so the living expenses aren't a problem... so im thinking about bringing a alaskan klee kai.it is small and im aware that its JUST as energetic as the husky just smaller. so is this an appropriate dog for living in an apartment?please refrain from suggesting other dog breeds because ever sense i was a little boy it was an absolute dream of mine to have a dog with a resemblance of a wolf. i guess i want a more better knowledge and judgment call for this breed thanks in advance!

so i want to learn more about the alaskan klee kai? Dog Breed Discussions
    • well they were made to be apartment size! so its perfect for you! and the cool temperatures in san francisco will be decent for it, considering its heat sensitive. you should go for it!! yeah ive always wanted a dog that resembles a wolf too :D they need lots of excercise so your gonna want to take it on walk often :D ..heres some names i thought of for it, XD koda, jet, nakita, yuma, yuki, tundra, kairi, hero .....yeah well hope this helps, and hope you like one of my names, haha :D good luck!

• From http://www.pet-adoption-guide.com/alaskan-klee-kai.html :"This breed is not the type of dog that is suitable for a condo or apartment environment. They are a moderate to high energy breed and thus need lots of room to run around and play. They are extremely vocal animals. The best owner would have a yard to play in with lots of room to roam and lots of love and attention to give. This breed is not suitable for the frequent traveler because without proper socialization, this dog will become neurotic and destructive."" I'm on sectionate"I assume you mean Section 8...if you are low income, how do you intend to pay $1000+ for a Klee Kai puppy??? Plus pay the $1000 per year in maintenance of the dog?