how well do alaskan klee kais get along with american eskimo dogs?

i KNOW most of you are probably going to say it would be best to let them grow up together but im doing what's best for my financial need. unfortnately i can only afford an american eskimo dog and sense alaskan klee kais are more rare the more expensive…

i KNOW most of you are probably going to say it would be best to let them grow up together but im doing what's best for my financial need. unfortnately i can only afford an american eskimo dog and sense alaskan klee kais are more rare the more expensive…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how well do alaskan klee kais get along with american eskimo dogs?...

• how well do alaskan klee kais get along with american eskimo dogs?

how well do alaskan klee kais get along with american eskimo dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      i KNOW most of you are probably going to say it would be best to let them grow up together but im doing what's best for my financial need. unfortnately i can only afford an american eskimo dog and sense alaskan klee kais are more rare the more expensive so i cant get both at the same time. so im going to save up for an alaskan klee kai for later and just get the american eskimo later. will they be friendly towards each other after being around each other a lot? i know american eskimo dogs are very friendly but what about the alaskan klee kai? i know they're territorial animals but im wondering if i can make this work...i mean get the american eskimo dog now lol sorry

how well do alaskan klee kais get along with american eskimo dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It really depends on the personality of the dog. My Klee Kai loves other dogs and would play all day with them if she could. But I've come across other Klee Kai owners where their dog wants nothing to do with another dog and will either shy away or growl. Do you plan on getting them as puppies? Or adopting? Which every dog you plan on getting, make sure you socialize the first pet as much as possible with other dogs, puppies and people. So when you do eventually introduced another puppy into the family, your older dog will be well adjusted to handle it. Remember, any bad habits the older dog has, the little one will copy, so be prepared.