How bad does the Alaskan Klee Kai Shed?

So I wanted to get a dog who has a great personality that sheds very little if not at all. I took this dog finder test at this website and I came across the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=7e18276543a6ce0d3cb75d9b110dad62f1fd0f8a">Alaskan Klee Kai</a>. Apparently they only blow their coat twice a year. Im confused on the blowing…

So I wanted to get a dog who has a great personality that sheds very little if not at all. I took this dog finder test at this website and I came across the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=7e18276543a6ce0d3cb75d9b110dad62f1fd0f8a">Alaskan Klee Kai</a>. Apparently they only blow their coat twice a year. Im confused on the blowing…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How bad does the Alaskan Klee Kai Shed?...

• How bad does the Alaskan Klee Kai Shed?

How bad does the Alaskan Klee Kai Shed? Dog Breed Discussions
      So I wanted to get a dog who has a great personality that sheds very little if not at all. I took this dog finder test at this website and I came across the Alaskan Klee Kai. Apparently they only blow their coat twice a year. Im confused on the blowing on their coat twice a year can anyone explain that to me? and also how bad do they shed is it maintainable? Thanks for your help ahead of time.

How bad does the Alaskan Klee Kai Shed? Dog Breed Discussions
    • They shed excessively. "Blowing" their coat is when they basically shed their full undercoat all at once. But they do still shed the rest of the year, too. They are definitely not a breed to consider if shedding is a concern. If you don't want a lot of shedding, avoid any dog with a double coat.

• I assume you're talking about those "mini-husky" dogs...mutts...anyhoo, blowing coat means that they're going to shed GINORMOUS clumps of fur for weeks and it'll be like having another 60 dogs at your house. They also shed all day, every day. I suppose if you spent about 60 minutes every day brushing them, it wouldn't be so bad.