Where can I find a breeder for Alaskan Klee Kais???

Me and my fiance really want a Alaskan Klee Kais, but they seem very hard to find. Can anyone tell me where I can find one. I don't mind going on a waiting list.

Me and my fiance really want a Alaskan Klee Kais, but they seem very hard to find. Can anyone tell me where I can find one. I don't mind going on a waiting list....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find a breeder for Alaskan Klee Kais???...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I find a breeder for Alaskan Klee Kais???

Where can I find a breeder for Alaskan Klee Kais??? Dog Breed Discussions
      Me and my fiance really want a Alaskan Klee Kais, but they seem very hard to find. Can anyone tell me where I can find one. I don't mind going on a waiting list.

Where can I find a breeder for Alaskan Klee Kais??? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Here is one that I have heard is reputable and I'm sure you can google for more: http://www.alaskankleekai.com/ There are probably not many in rescues yet but you can always do a search on petfinder. We rescue full size huskies and have had a few over the years that were really small. Be sure and read up on the klee kai breed and how it was developed. You might decide that rescuing a small husky would work. Lot of luck and if you have questions, please feel free to email me.