Which pet is best for me as a first time owner?

Should I get an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=e0290b6d359b1102b1d5b20b8f06158893f0fe02">alaskan klee kai</a> or a red fox? I live in virginia and have a big fenced in yard. Which should I choose? I can walk the animal 2 times a day and have plenty of time to care for it. Also, any virginian laws regarding red foxes would be…

Should I get an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=e0290b6d359b1102b1d5b20b8f06158893f0fe02">alaskan klee kai</a> or a red fox? I live in virginia and have a big fenced in yard. Which should I choose? I can walk the animal 2 times a day and have plenty of time to care for it. Also, any virginian laws regarding red foxes would be…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Which pet is best for me as a first time owner?...

• Which pet is best for me as a first time owner?

Which pet is best for me as a first time owner? Dog Breed Discussions
      Should I get an alaskan klee kai or a red fox? I live in virginia and have a big fenced in yard. Which should I choose? I can walk the animal 2 times a day and have plenty of time to care for it. Also, any virginian laws regarding red foxes would be useful. Thanks!Also, please don't tell me not to get one. I have done my research.Also, please don't tell me not to get one. I have done my research.

Which pet is best for me as a first time owner? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Hey listen dog. You gotta be careful with des kinda decisionz. Seriously. I got a hedgehog once and it pricked me real bad for real. Like Sonic-style. NOt a pet for cuddling like I was lookin for, man. LIsten if you waannna get a fox you got be ready for it to eat your food. I sometimes leave food out for foxes and they eat it. SO be ready for real. Maybe start with crabs. NOt like private part crabs but like you know hermit crabs or something. THey kinda pinch and hurt but not as bad as private part crabs. They suck. SO bad. I dont have em but a friend of mine does so I know. Be careful. Wear condoms and get a hermit crab. Peace and love. Jesus, god. Love you. forever.

• First time pet owner, your can't even think about a red fox, it is not a domesticated animal, and should only be owned by a highly experienced person. Go with the Alaskan Klee Kai.It can also be difficult to find a vet to treat a red fox, most vets are trained for domestic animals and don't have the training to treat these animals.In any case it is not a good choice for a first time owner.

• Three weeks ago, your Mom said that you couldn't get a dog until you were situated. Even if you are, a minor cannot obtain the proper license' to own a fox. As a matter of fact, you, as a minor, cannot even purchase/adopt a dog or pup.You haven't done your research, otherwise you'd know this little piece of info. You are wasting your time, and our's, with your useless question.