which of these dogs is friendliest and bonds closest with owner?

1. alaskan klee kai2. dachshund (common)3. pomeranian4. french bulldog5. cavalier king charles spanielwhich is the best for being lazy will want to sit on couch with us and watch t.v? I also run 1 hour each day so calculate that if you want. the dog…

1. alaskan klee kai2. dachshund (common)3. pomeranian4. french bulldog5. cavalier king charles spanielwhich is the best for being lazy will want to sit on couch with us and watch t.v? I also run 1 hour each day so calculate that if you want. the dog…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : which of these dogs is friendliest and bonds closest with owner?...

• which of these dogs is friendliest and bonds closest with owner?

which of these dogs is friendliest and bonds closest with owner? Dog Breed Discussions
      1. alaskan klee kai2. dachshund (common)3. pomeranian4. french bulldog5. cavalier king charles spanielwhich is the best for being lazy will want to sit on couch with us and watch t.v? I also run 1 hour each day so calculate that if you want. the dog could be a running buddy but doesn't need to be. Id rather have a lazier breed.we will be adopting. also not big on natural "yappyness" i will train the dog properly but some are still very vocal. I love the dogs that just follow you around and act so loyal to their caretakers.

which of these dogs is friendliest and bonds closest with owner? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Out of only those, I would go with either an Alaskan Klee Kai or a French Bulldog. The other breeds, especially Pomeranians, are especially yappy and high strung. However, a French Bulldog is not a good running buddy choice and don't always bond the closest (theirs always exceptions) and seem to be more of an independent dog. Good luck!

• I am not familiar with the Alaskan Klee Kai. The other breeds, however, are on the small size, so I doubt they would be good running buddies for you. Most dogs, as puppies, have loads of energy. A Labrador would be an excellent dog to run with, but they tend to be puppies/have a lot of energy for about 4 years -- outside. Mine were always calm inside the house, as long as there was only one. They are very good at lying on the couch with you or on the floor at your feet if you prefer. A Lab will definitely follow you around -- you won't be able to go to the bathroom alone. A Lab will be loyal to you, love you, protect you, and be your best friend. If you want that loyalty without the shedding, go with a Labradoodle, but not F1 or F2 as they shed. Look for an F1b, F2b, F3, or multi-gen. The doodle will need professional grooming every 8 to 10 weeks, while the Lab will not, but brush the Lab about 3 times per week to help with the shedding. Mine love to be vacuumed!

• French bulldogs are the best! and they are very lazy, not good jogging partners though and tend to have more health issues. My sister has a cavalier that is very very sweet and loves to cuddle( a little too much) She is very very needy and loves all the attention on her. She isnt lazy but when your watching tv loves to curl up on your lap for hours. And could be a buddy to go running with. They also have really soft fur:) both great choices.