Where can I find an Alaskan Klee Kai near Oklahoma relatively cheap?

I have searched all over the internet and have only be able to find breeders wanting at least $1,800. I really want this type of dog and have been looking for over a year. I am willing to pay to have the dog shipped to me if needed.

I have searched all over the internet and have only be able to find breeders wanting at least $1,800. I really want this type of dog and have been looking for over a year. I am willing to pay to have the dog shipped to me if needed....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find an Alaskan Klee Kai near Oklahoma relatively cheap?...

• Where can I find an Alaskan Klee Kai near Oklahoma relatively cheap?

Where can I find an Alaskan Klee Kai near Oklahoma relatively cheap? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have searched all over the internet and have only be able to find breeders wanting at least $1,800. I really want this type of dog and have been looking for over a year. I am willing to pay to have the dog shipped to me if needed.

Where can I find an Alaskan Klee Kai near Oklahoma relatively cheap? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Never ever ever have a dog shipped to you because you have no clue if you are buying from a puppy mill or not. If you are paying $1800 for a dog, you better see the mother dog and meet the breeder so you know you are getting a good quality dog.Why not rescue a dog from a shelter? It's the right thing to do. A shelter dog will love you and you'll be saving a dog's life. It's the right thing to do.