where can i find a Alaskan Klee Kai breeder?

i live in Illinois and i was wondering where a dog breeder could be. Also i was wondering what is the price of one.

i live in Illinois and i was wondering where a dog breeder could be. Also i was wondering what is the price of one....
    Dog Breed Discussions : where can i find a Alaskan Klee Kai breeder?...

• where can i find a Alaskan Klee Kai breeder?

where can i find a Alaskan Klee Kai breeder? Dog Breed Discussions
      i live in Illinois and i was wondering where a dog breeder could be. Also i was wondering what is the price of one.

where can i find a Alaskan Klee Kai breeder? Dog Breed Discussions
    • U should have never go to the breeder..every year over 3 million dogs are killed in shelters because they are not adopted because people keep breeding never support a breeder its just like paying someone to kill a shelter dog… think about how those poor dogs feel in shelters everyday waiting 4 a home…..its not their fault they r there it’s the ppl who keep breeding…go online and see those innocent dogs up for adoption and adopt and save a life…go onto petfinder.com or a rescue for that breed…breeders ruin dogs they r inbreed and have major health complications..there is no such thing as a reputable breeder!!!

• You're not the only one searching for an AKK! First of all, you WON'T find one in a shelter or on petfinder. I promise. They're very rare and nearly all of the few breeders are dedicated and ethical. And yes, they're expensive. Think $1800-$4000, with $2000+ being the average.Check these sites for breeders: akkaoa.org and uakka.com, they're refer to a good breeder.Oh, and don't listen to any idiot telling you to look at the shelter. If we didn't have reputable breeders, we would have no well bred purebred dogs.

• The best places are AKKAOA.com and ukcdogs.org . All breeders at these sites have to adhere to a strong code of ethics in their breeding programs.Prices depend on what part of the country you live in and what you are looking for in a AKK. Blue eyed dogs are generally more expensive. Expect to pay over 1000 dollars for a dog. Most of the breeders have a waiting list, so expect to wait for your puppy.Yes, the price is high for a puppy, but what most people don't realize is that all good breeders test their dogs yearly. Blood tests, eye tests, and orthopedic tests all cost lots of money! Ethical Klee Kai breeders have a guarantee on their pups. You will not get that at a pet store or online.You can also check with AKKNR.com . That is the national rescue for the Alaskan Klee Kai. You may be eligible to help rehome an AKK.