what should i feed my Alaskan Klee Kai puppy?

Hes 3 months I know why don't you know this! But my boyfriend just got me one and he's more clueless than me Bless his heart :)And I wanted to know if I can take Hume to the groomers when it Gets hot i used to do that to my shih-tzu:)!Thank you So much!

Hes 3 months I know why don't you know this! But my boyfriend just got me one and he's more clueless than me Bless his heart :)And I wanted to know if I can take Hume to the groomers when it Gets hot i used to do that to my shih-tzu:)!Thank you So much!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : what should i feed my Alaskan Klee Kai puppy?...

• what should i feed my Alaskan Klee Kai puppy?

what should i feed my Alaskan Klee Kai puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hes 3 months I know why don't you know this! But my boyfriend just got me one and he's more clueless than me Bless his heart :)And I wanted to know if I can take Hume to the groomers when it Gets hot i used to do that to my shih-tzu:)!Thank you So much!

what should i feed my Alaskan Klee Kai puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • No, you don't shave a Klee Kai. The coat protects from the heat as well as the cold. If he has long hair (flanks, tail) you can ask the groomer to trim those to a neater length, so they don't mat so easily.Take him to the vet ASAP for his shots (if he's had shots within the last 3 weeks, take him anyway so your vet can give him a check up and see if anything appears to be wrong). Also take a stool sample to be tested for parasites. Your bf should have bought a bag of whatever food the puppy has been eating, since changing foods rapidly can result in diarrhea. Phone the breeder and find out.