How to save enough money for an Alaskan Klee Kai?

§I'm twelve and want to save money for this wonderful <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-dog-breed/?s=2f89687cac60f44243f7194c0c1764b3f56557a4">dog breed</a> . researched on it. need price and how to get that money for this dog. puppy price pleaze. thnx in advance!§§§╚╚╚{{☺☻☺☻☺☻

§I'm twelve and want to save money for this wonderful <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-dog-breed/?s=2f89687cac60f44243f7194c0c1764b3f56557a4">dog breed</a> . researched on it. need price and how to get that money for this dog. puppy price pleaze. thnx in advance!§§§╚╚╚{{☺☻☺☻☺☻...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to save enough money for an Alaskan Klee Kai?...

• How to save enough money for an Alaskan Klee Kai?

How to save enough money for an Alaskan Klee Kai? Dog Breed Discussions
      §I'm twelve and want to save money for this wonderful dog breed . researched on it. need price and how to get that money for this dog. puppy price pleaze. thnx in advance!§§§╚╚╚{{☺☻☺☻☺☻

How to save enough money for an Alaskan Klee Kai? Dog Breed Discussions
    • you're gonna need a lot of money for his food, vet bills, toys, leads, collars, bowls, flea/worm treatment and everything else involved with owning a dogi don't think it is something a 12 yr old should be doing

• I agree w. angi o above. My Shih Tzu is only a fraction of the way into finding the cause of his hemolytic anemia and the regular vet bills were $750 and the veterinary internist bills just passed $1,000 and even after nearly $2,000 we STILL have not pinpointed the cause and gotten it under control. I suspect by the time we do it will be well over $5,000 as he has to have things like a bone marrow biopsy- very costly. It isn't an option to treat or not- untreated he will certainly die. It can happen to puppies not just older dogs like mine. At minimum, even if you can afford the dog- any dog at some point, you should have at least 1,000 on hand to pay for vaccinations, check ups and at least one emergency vet bill. If your dog, for example, swallows a penny it could be anywhere from a few hundred for x-rays to see if it is obstructing anything internally, to several thousand for surgery to remove it.Pet ownership is a huge responsibility and just ranks right under having a child as far as cost IMO.I hope you get the dog of your dreams but wait until you can afford to care for one. If you can't afford to buy the dog, you definitely can't afford to care for it properly. I kid you not, I have stopped counting but after seeing neurologists fro his seizures and veterinary university for severe allergies that ruptured his ear drums and treating all of that, I'd said we have spent over 20,000 in 10 years on his care. Yes, he is a happy and healthy dog for his age and everything he has been through but it isn't cheap. His monthly seizure meds (dog and human ones) run about $200. Lots of breeds. dogs have seizures, so while some of these health problems are extreme, seizures or idiopathic epilepsy in dogs is fairly common. If they don't respond to the usual canine meds for it, the neuros move on to human meds and it gets very costly. Very few people are blessed with a dog that doesn't have a fair amount of vet bills, if they are cared for properly. The older they get, just like w/ humans, the more health issues they have and the more often they have to see a vet.Those amounts I gave you are for only ONE of our dogs and DON'T include food, regular vaccinations, training, pet sitters, boarding, etc. etc. PLEASE, consider this one of the biggest decisions of your life, because it is.