Is there actually such a thing as a Miniture Husky?

I was at this mall and i saw about a 20 lb Husky. I thought it was a puppy but when i went up to the owner she told me it was a minature Husky and it wasn't going to get any bigger then 25 lbs. Is that really true?Are there really Huskys like that?Do…

I was at this mall and i saw about a 20 lb Husky. I thought it was a puppy but when i went up to the owner she told me it was a minature Husky and it wasn't going to get any bigger then 25 lbs. Is that really true?Are there really Huskys like that?Do…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is there actually such a thing as a Miniture Husky?...

• Is there actually such a thing as a Miniture Husky?

Is there actually such a thing as a Miniture Husky? Dog Breed Discussions
      I was at this mall and i saw about a 20 lb Husky. I thought it was a puppy but when i went up to the owner she told me it was a minature Husky and it wasn't going to get any bigger then 25 lbs. Is that really true?Are there really Huskys like that?Do they make good pets?

Is there actually such a thing as a Miniture Husky? Dog Breed Discussions
    • They aren't Siberian Huskies and actually have no relation to them whatsoever. The are called the Alakan Klee Kai. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/alaskankleekai.htmThey make excellent family pets with their calm and loyal attitudes. They are not a very common breed and can be quite hard to come across when buying.

• no.. there is no such thing as a "mini" husky.There are Alaskan Klee Klais, which resemble small huskies..and there are some huskies that are smaller than standardthere may be husky mixes that are mixed with a smaller dog toobut there's no "mini" huskies.