What dog is cuter a jack russell or red austrilian shepered?

What dog is cuter a jack russell or red austrilian shepered?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What dog is cuter a jack russell or red austrilian shepered?...

• What dog is cuter a jack russell or red austrilian shepered?

What dog is cuter a jack russell or red austrilian shepered? Dog Breed Discussions

What dog is cuter a jack russell or red austrilian shepered? Dog Breed Discussions
    • are you wanting one of the above breeds? if so thenyou should be asking which is better for me and my family. Aussie are large and require lots of grooming, but jacks are small and need lots of attention. (the breed tends to be hyper)>

• MY DOG!!!! His name is Oscar... he is an alaskan klee kai... the whole breed in general has GOT to be the cutest... they are mini huskys... C'mon! No contestTake a look... http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v61/79/70/42403445/n42403445_31441308_9119.jpgor...http://www.uakka.com/Graphics/pepin.jpg

• I have had both. BOTH are adorable. BOTH need plenty of room to run and exercise. BOTH are very active, but the JRT might be a little more hyper. One is a cute slick little dog, the other is a fluffy teddy bear. BOTH are VERY smart.My answer would be to get BOTH and they can run, play and exercise each other. I had both at the same time and they were such clowns. They always kept us entertained...never a dull moment. (Aussies housebreak real easy!)

• People who are more concerned about "cuteness" than anything else should not own dogs! Dogs and puppies outgrow cuteness! And the 2 breeds you mentioned are high-energy dogs that need a lot of exercise, training and discipline. If you are seriously considering either breed, please be responsible and do some research as to what it takes to raise these dogs.

• Well, I'm biased because I have a red Tri Australian Shepherd. I love him so much!Plus, I'm not a big terrier fan. The whole "kill everything small and furry" doesn't go over well when I have six cats, breed show rabbits, and take my dog to peoples farms.Some Aussies can be ugly though-I call them Quasi-Aussies! But if you get a pup from a good breeder, you will be Quasi-Aussie free!I do like the merle Aussies, though....