Alaskan Klee Kai & Shiba Inu breeding?

My friend wants my <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=6847d12a5bb74973aa2df8bbf6b6707468547324">Alaskan Klee Kai</a> to mate with her Shiba inu ?Both of are dogs are healthy and good looking My dog is a White/Grey color with blue eyes - alskan klee kaiMy friends dog is a Full White with brown eyes - shiba inuDo you think i should…

My friend wants my <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=6847d12a5bb74973aa2df8bbf6b6707468547324">Alaskan Klee Kai</a> to mate with her Shiba inu ?Both of are dogs are healthy and good looking My dog is a White/Grey color with blue eyes - alskan klee kaiMy friends dog is a Full White with brown eyes - shiba inuDo you think i should…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Alaskan Klee Kai & Shiba Inu breeding?...

• Alaskan Klee Kai & Shiba Inu breeding?

Alaskan Klee Kai & Shiba Inu breeding? Dog Breed Discussions
      My friend wants my Alaskan Klee Kai to mate with her Shiba inu ?Both of are dogs are healthy and good looking My dog is a White/Grey color with blue eyes - alskan klee kaiMy friends dog is a Full White with brown eyes - shiba inuDo you think i should make these two have babys just one time ? also how much would we sell them for ? Since AKK are a new breed & shiba inus are really cute.

Alaskan Klee Kai & Shiba Inu breeding? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Nope.They should NEVER breed - no if's, buts or maybe's. You'd be creating mutts to choke up shelters.Just spay and neuter both dogs and enjoy them as the loving companions they are.

• sure, but you better be prepared for the expenses and heart break. Vet trips are mandatory for pregnant dogs also with the puppies. And there is a pretty high chance that one or all of the puppies might not make it, there also a chance that the mom could die trying to give birth. If you can accept that, then go ahead. But it will be YOUR responsibility that all of the puppies find good homes. And considering it will be a mix breed they probably wont go fast, and would only sell for about $50 dollars each, maybe $75. Really if I were you I wouldnt. Leave the breeding to the professionals.

• *facepalm*There are enough poorly bred mutts in the world as is. The dogs would be monetarily WORTHLESS and you would be lucky to give them away. Dogs DO NOT have "babies*" they have PUPPIES. If you can't grasp that then you really should NOT be breeding anything. Just because a dog looks healthy DOES NOT mean they are. What genetic test have you had done on either dog? Just because a dog looks good does NOT mean that they fit the standard. SPAY and NEUTER your dogs and stop aspiring to be a backyard breeder. No responsible AKK owner or breeder will tarnish their breed by creating poorly bred mongrels.