Are Alaskan Klee Kai dogs compatible with cats, and kittens?

I have a couple of cats, and 2 kittens, and was just surprised with an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=b1aae0b4863ebf42095cc915e547635d0078a5eb">Alaskan Klee Kai</a> dog. Will she be alright with my cats? This is VERY IMPORTANT, so NO JOKES please. Plus, what's their temperament, and some general things I should know about this…

I have a couple of cats, and 2 kittens, and was just surprised with an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=b1aae0b4863ebf42095cc915e547635d0078a5eb">Alaskan Klee Kai</a> dog. Will she be alright with my cats? This is VERY IMPORTANT, so NO JOKES please. Plus, what's their temperament, and some general things I should know about this…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Are Alaskan Klee Kai dogs compatible with cats, and kittens?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are Alaskan Klee Kai dogs compatible with cats, and kittens?

Are Alaskan Klee Kai dogs compatible with cats, and kittens? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a couple of cats, and 2 kittens, and was just surprised with an Alaskan Klee Kai dog. Will she be alright with my cats? This is VERY IMPORTANT, so NO JOKES please. Plus, what's their temperament, and some general things I should know about this type of dog?

Are Alaskan Klee Kai dogs compatible with cats, and kittens? Dog Breed Discussions
    • to me, personalities really aren't determined by breed, so like for example, you can't say "i want a pug because they're good with kids" or something. i think it all depends on that certain kind of dog. so, what you'll have to do is just try to slowly introduce your dog to your cats. if it doesn't work out, you are going to have to do something about your dog, because it's possible he could possible injure your kittens or the other way around!you can google search "alaskan klee kai dog care" or you can go to www.petfinder.com, click "all breeds" and find the alaskan klee klai and it will have lots of information that will help you. good luck with your new dog! :)