Can anyone give me some advice on how to get an Alaskan Klee Kai puppy?

I have been looking for the perfect dog for me and my family. I found it! an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=783d398a2fed82023bcbab1ae841e4bb2851f475">Alaskan Klee Kai</a>! I have been looking online for a puppy close by but to no avail...then i found some people online that say they had puppies but they were very far away and…

I have been looking for the perfect dog for me and my family. I found it! an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=783d398a2fed82023bcbab1ae841e4bb2851f475">Alaskan Klee Kai</a>! I have been looking online for a puppy close by but to no avail...then i found some people online that say they had puppies but they were very far away and…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can anyone give me some advice on how to get an Alaskan Klee Kai puppy?...

• Can anyone give me some advice on how to get an Alaskan Klee Kai puppy?

Can anyone give me some advice on how to get an Alaskan Klee Kai puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have been looking for the perfect dog for me and my family. I found it! an Alaskan Klee Kai! I have been looking online for a puppy close by but to no avail...then i found some people online that say they had puppies but they were very far away and wanted the money before we saw the puppy. I don't want to get scammed and I want a good dog, Alaskan Klee Kai. Thank u for reading this!Wooooooo

Can anyone give me some advice on how to get an Alaskan Klee Kai puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • My only advice would be to do an internet search on a regular basis. If you can find a breeder somewhat close to you, ask when their next litter is planned. With less common breeds, you sometimes have to wait a while for something to come available. The other option, is find a breeder expecting a litter and fly yourself out if needs be to pick the puppy yourself. I could be wrong about this, but because they are not extremely common, I feel like you're probably not going to run into too many backyard breeders. Find a breeder and call them up. Ask about their dogs, their breeding program, etc.. If you feel like they are being honest and straight forward, ask them to contact you once a litter is born and have them help pick which puppy would be good for you. Lastly, I will add that there are thousands of dogs out there in shelters with all sorts of appearances and personalities. If you want something truly unique, get a little mutt! They'll thank you for it, and they are WAY easier to come by.

• Check this website out:http://www.alaskankleekaiscam.com/buying-an-alaskan-klee-kai-2/breeder-list/Also look at the pet characteristics they are great dogs, but not for everyone. They need alot of time to socialize, because they are a very reserved breed. They don't like to be alone ever! Good luck and never buy one from a pet store. If you see any advertised for cheap then its a scam. Most AKK's go for over $1500.