How do i get my Alaskan Malamute to howl more often?

My dog, Meeka, is an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=b3e2fd9d8de58d7c5582529c701338f560271954">Alaskan Malamute</a> and i love it when she howls, but sadly she howls like once or twice every winter, and i want to know if there is a noise i can make that can make her howl or is there anything i can do to make her howl (without…

My dog, Meeka, is an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=b3e2fd9d8de58d7c5582529c701338f560271954">Alaskan Malamute</a> and i love it when she howls, but sadly she howls like once or twice every winter, and i want to know if there is a noise i can make that can make her howl or is there anything i can do to make her howl (without…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do i get my Alaskan Malamute to howl more often?...

• How do i get my Alaskan Malamute to howl more often?

How do i get my Alaskan Malamute to howl more often? Dog Breed Discussions
      My dog, Meeka, is an Alaskan Malamute and i love it when she howls, but sadly she howls like once or twice every winter, and i want to know if there is a noise i can make that can make her howl or is there anything i can do to make her howl (without hurting her of course lol)

How do i get my Alaskan Malamute to howl more often? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I trained my Shiba Inu to howl on command by waiting for her to howl when certain music was played. I would say "Suki, sing!" and praise her. She caught on well, so maybe try with different songs, to see if that'll get her to howl.

• My ex was a sprint musher, and, I have owned a malamute before.Congradulations - you are the first person I have ever heard of who wanted theirs to howl more!Before you ask how to make it howl......... go talk to your neighbors. They probably have heard her enough - since Malamutes usually howl the most when alone - when you are not there to hear it. Tie her up outside and go for a walk - you should be able to hear her for about a half mile.Good luck!