Can Alaskan Malamutes have blue eyes and an all white coat?

I saw an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=783d398a2fed82023bcbab1ae841e4bb2851f475">Alaskan Malamute</a> once with blue eyes and white coat and was wondering if it's possible or was it an albino?And also, can they live in hot climate areas like California or Nevada?

I saw an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=783d398a2fed82023bcbab1ae841e4bb2851f475">Alaskan Malamute</a> once with blue eyes and white coat and was wondering if it's possible or was it an albino?And also, can they live in hot climate areas like California or Nevada?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can Alaskan Malamutes have blue eyes and an all white coat?...

• Can Alaskan Malamutes have blue eyes and an all white coat?

Can Alaskan Malamutes have blue eyes and an all white coat? Dog Breed Discussions
      I saw an Alaskan Malamute once with blue eyes and white coat and was wondering if it's possible or was it an albino?And also, can they live in hot climate areas like California or Nevada?

Can Alaskan Malamutes have blue eyes and an all white coat? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Malamutes are an Arctic breed that don't do well in warm weather. If you are going to keep one in California or Nevada make sure it is inside with AC. Malamutes have brown eyes. Huskies have blue eyes. But they can both be white.

• Malamutes that live in hot climates CAN do very well.Their coats are amazing...the top coat will "lift" and trap cool air towards the under coat.We have two Giant Alaskan Malamutes and it is currently 88 degrees...and they are fine.While they prefer the cold, they much rather have a wonderful, dedicated family to love than a pile of snow.Blue eyes in a purebred Mal can indicate deafness, but they can be all white.Malamutes are MUCH larger than a Husky. Mals were bred for freight hauling while Huskies were bred for speed.