How much can an Alaskan Malamute generally pull?

I am doing a report on Alaskan Malamutes and know I found out how much they generally pull but now I can't seem to find it anywhere! I just want the general amount not the highest ever pulled or anyting like that. PLEASE leave a link. Thanks in…

I am doing a report on Alaskan Malamutes and know I found out how much they generally pull but now I can't seem to find it anywhere! I just want the general amount not the highest ever pulled or anyting like that. PLEASE leave a link. Thanks in…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much can an Alaskan Malamute generally pull?...

• How much can an Alaskan Malamute generally pull?

How much can an Alaskan Malamute generally pull? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am doing a report on Alaskan Malamutes and know I found out how much they generally pull but now I can't seem to find it anywhere! I just want the general amount not the highest ever pulled or anyting like that. PLEASE leave a link. Thanks in advance!!Love, Carly xo

How much can an Alaskan Malamute generally pull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • The breeder where I got our mals from has weight pulling dogs. Hers pull in the range of over 2000 pounds. Here's website for all weight pull info, as well weight pull results at many events.http://www.iwpa.net/As you can see from results, dogs that are properly trained pull from 1500-2000 pounds. I hope this helps.