how much do i feed my alaskan malamute puppy?

i have an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=1233cb4be18b5ee68144344c4cf77e0f977fefbe">alaskan malamute</a> female puppy that is 9 weeks old and giving me some patience training lol. we decided to just give maggie a bowl of food and let her just go at it at will. im a little concernd about her over eating. i read alot about letting…

i have an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=1233cb4be18b5ee68144344c4cf77e0f977fefbe">alaskan malamute</a> female puppy that is 9 weeks old and giving me some patience training lol. we decided to just give maggie a bowl of food and let her just go at it at will. im a little concernd about her over eating. i read alot about letting…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : how much do i feed my alaskan malamute puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how much do i feed my alaskan malamute puppy?

how much do i feed my alaskan malamute puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
      i have an alaskan malamute female puppy that is 9 weeks old and giving me some patience training lol. we decided to just give maggie a bowl of food and let her just go at it at will. im a little concernd about her over eating. i read alot about letting her eat 3 times a day but how much should i give her at a time. a cup and a half? i have no idea lol!!! help!

how much do i feed my alaskan malamute puppy? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It's going to vary by individual dog. For example, I have three German Shepherds, all adults. One eats three cups, one five, and one has food in front of him all the time so he can eat as much as he wants whenever he wants.Start out by reading the instructions on the bag of puppy food. Use that as a guide. If you start to notice you've lost contact with her ribs and she's lost her waist, then it's time to cut back. If you can see her ribs then it's time to increase and/or de-worm.At 9 weeks she won't have completed her puppy shots yet. Since they're given every 2-3 weeks you won't have to wait long to just ask the vet on your next visit for shots.