Which dog is better Alaskan Malamute or German Shepherd?

Should i get a German Shepherd/alsation or an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=dda77b9b3ad468dda44044289e899c1cb9986422">alaskan malamute</a>? i really like both but i cant decide. I cant afford to have both.

Should i get a German Shepherd/alsation or an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=dda77b9b3ad468dda44044289e899c1cb9986422">alaskan malamute</a>? i really like both but i cant decide. I cant afford to have both....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Which dog is better Alaskan Malamute or German Shepherd?...

• Which dog is better Alaskan Malamute or German Shepherd?

Which dog is better Alaskan Malamute or German Shepherd? Dog Breed Discussions
      Should i get a German Shepherd/alsation or an alaskan malamute? i really like both but i cant decide. I cant afford to have both.

Which dog is better Alaskan Malamute or German Shepherd? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I have a German Shehperd. He is wonderful. If you are not sure on which one is right for you try looking each breed up on the AKC.com website. It gives a full description of both (based on American standards)

• Neither one is better, they are both very different breeds.German shepherd: Are smart intelligent, loyal and protective. Generally have even temperments, need to be taken to training classes to ensure a well behaved and socialized shepherd, socialization is esspecially important in protective breeds, both around people and other dogsMalamutes: Beautiful, large and excedingly friendly with humans and simailar sized dogs. Care needs to be taken to socialize around smaller dogs and animals and supervision is recommended when around them due to prey drive. They are smart but stubborn and strong willed. Never to be trusted off leash and can be escape artists. Malamutes are known to walk right through invisable electric fences.