Can Alaskan Malamutes come in just one color because i have one that is all hazel with white paws?

i believe it is an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=9379cb127cf205d63da24fb294955ed6500ecf91">alaskan malamute</a> because i looked at pics off the internet and all of the ones i saw had white markings she looked similar to the dogs off of the internet.But i not sure if she's just malamute or could be a siberian husky or an alaskan…

Can Alaskan Malamutes come in just one color because i have one that is all hazel with white paws?

i believe it is an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=9379cb127cf205d63da24fb294955ed6500ecf91">alaskan malamute</a> because i looked at pics off the internet and all of the ones i saw had white markings she looked similar to the dogs off of the internet.But i not sure if she's just malamute or could be a siberian husky or an alaskan…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Can Alaskan Malamutes come in just one color because i have one that is all hazel with white paws?...

• Can Alaskan Malamutes come in just one color because i have one that is all hazel with white paws?

Can Alaskan Malamutes come in just one color because i have one that is all hazel with white paws? Dog Breed Discussions
      i believe it is an alaskan malamute because i looked at pics off the internet and all of the ones i saw had white markings she looked similar to the dogs off of the internet.But i not sure if she's just malamute or could be a siberian husky or an alaskan husky.i think she is about a year will her color change when i first got her she was lighter than what she is now.

Can Alaskan Malamutes come in just one color because i have one that is all hazel with white paws? Dog Breed Discussions
    • how big is your dog, is she around 30 to 50 pounds with a thick yet short coat and how broad is her mouth? If her muzzle is somewhat narrow and she a light weight dog then she is a husky, if she is over 60 pounds and has a massive frame, a thick and heavy coat with a broad muzzel then she may be a malamute, and an alaskan husky must be a malamute husky mix as there isn't a alaskan husky, just an alaskan malamute and a siberian husky, a malamute is suppose to have brown eyes no matter the color, if your dog has blue or bicolored eyes its a husky

• Alaskan Huskies are SLEEK, S. Huskies are fairly small and Malamutes are bigger and staulky.Malamutes have variation in colour yes. Most all puppies have their colour change as they mature. Sled dogs especially can have changes in their masks. ALL hazel with white paws does not sound like a 100% sled dog to me, probably a mix.Good Luck and have fun!