Is Howling Pines a good Alaskan Malamute breeder?

I really want an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=9796dc394af6c3c9236ef65b45542a99f5db9d50">alaskan Malamute</a>, But it seems that the closest registered breeder is Howling pines, which is 6 hours away from Ottawa, Does anyone have any advice?

I really want an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=9796dc394af6c3c9236ef65b45542a99f5db9d50">alaskan Malamute</a>, But it seems that the closest registered breeder is Howling pines, which is 6 hours away from Ottawa, Does anyone have any advice?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Is Howling Pines a good Alaskan Malamute breeder?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is Howling Pines a good Alaskan Malamute breeder?

Is Howling Pines a good Alaskan Malamute breeder? Dog Breed Discussions
      I really want an alaskan Malamute, But it seems that the closest registered breeder is Howling pines, which is 6 hours away from Ottawa, Does anyone have any advice?

Is Howling Pines a good Alaskan Malamute breeder? Dog Breed Discussions
    • i will say yes. ask to look at the gene tests that they say the parents have passed.ask about contracts, vaccinations, guarantees. ask about what they do for their pups. the dogs are shown in the Canadian kennel club which is reputable and not to be confused with the continental kennel club that is disreputable.they also show and work the dogs which makes me warm up to them

• They health and Genetic Test the only thing i could not find is a contract unless i have missed it some where its some where you would have to visit a link in its self can be deceiving

• Seems pretty good and the testing is done. Males are mostly champions so I'm not sure why they don't show their females too. That would be my only concern as to why no females have a champion title too.