Why has my 5 month Alaskan malamute out grown her black colouring around her face?

My 5 month two week old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=e548eab5f9b2a962054a151b1cd51e7c714afd78">Alaskan malamute</a> she has the dark colouring when she was a new puppy and then it just faded.She does have black running up to her neck that's growing very quick so I'm thinking maybe it will grow over to her head to make her look…

Why has my 5 month Alaskan malamute out grown her black colouring around her face?

My 5 month two week old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=e548eab5f9b2a962054a151b1cd51e7c714afd78">Alaskan malamute</a> she has the dark colouring when she was a new puppy and then it just faded.She does have black running up to her neck that's growing very quick so I'm thinking maybe it will grow over to her head to make her look…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why has my 5 month Alaskan malamute out grown her black colouring around her face?...

• Why has my 5 month Alaskan malamute out grown her black colouring around her face?

Why has my 5 month Alaskan malamute out grown her black colouring around her face? Dog Breed Discussions
      My 5 month two week old Alaskan malamute she has the dark colouring when she was a new puppy and then it just faded.She does have black running up to her neck that's growing very quick so I'm thinking maybe it will grow over to her head to make her look like a wolf again lolI do love her so much though so I don't care if it don't come back I'm just wondering why it's gone xxx

Why has my 5 month Alaskan malamute out grown her black colouring around her face? Dog Breed Discussions
    • It happens with lots of different animals, 'baby fur' is different to their adult coat & a lot of the time the two coats have different markings and shades. Its unlikely to come back at all now if it has faded away