How do I get my dog to stop play biting?

I have a 10 month old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=59397a91db2857bea5fcdba39b9ffbf8107ad76e">alaskan malamute</a>. We have had her for 2 months and she won't stop play bitting. We have got her new chew toys and try pulling onher ear but I need some more ideas because sometimes it is too hard and she is just gonna get bigger,…

I have a 10 month old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=59397a91db2857bea5fcdba39b9ffbf8107ad76e">alaskan malamute</a>. We have had her for 2 months and she won't stop play bitting. We have got her new chew toys and try pulling onher ear but I need some more ideas because sometimes it is too hard and she is just gonna get bigger,…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do I get my dog to stop play biting?...

• How do I get my dog to stop play biting?

How do I get my dog to stop play biting? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a 10 month old alaskan malamute. We have had her for 2 months and she won't stop play bitting. We have got her new chew toys and try pulling onher ear but I need some more ideas because sometimes it is too hard and she is just gonna get bigger, her parents were 120 lbs! Please any advice would help thanks!

How do I get my dog to stop play biting? Dog Breed Discussions
    • you could yell, or make a loud quick noise to stop her. You could also when she bites, stop playing and tell her no. If she bites you won't play with her anymore. Ignore her, let her know that isn't ok behavior.

• Ok, first try what horselover suggested, and give it time.If that doesn't work you might try this--Fill a spray bottle with 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar. Play with your dog like you normally would. Don't provoke the biting, just let it happen. When she bites, yell "OW!" loudly and spray her full in the face with the vinegar water mixture. It will sting and it will startle her, but it won't last more than a couple of minutes. If she stops wanting to play with you then hide the bottle behind your back or have another family member try it. It might take awhile but eventually she'll figure it out.Don't worry she's not necessarily mean, some dogs just don't understand that you aren't a dog to. Hope it helped, good luck!