How to stop my puppy from howling at night?

I just got a 14 week old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/">Alaskan Malamute</a> puppy about 5 days ago, and when I put her in her crate, she howls and whines, especially at night. She has a lot of energy and doesn't like to be left alone. Her crate is also always covered when she is in. I…

I just got a 14 week old <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/">Alaskan Malamute</a> puppy about 5 days ago, and when I put her in her crate, she howls and whines, especially at night. She has a lot of energy and doesn't like to be left alone. Her crate is also always covered when she is in. I…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to stop my puppy from howling at night?...

• How to stop my puppy from howling at night?

How to stop my puppy from howling at night? Dog Breed Discussions
      I just got a 14 week old Alaskan Malamute puppy about 5 days ago, and when I put her in her crate, she howls and whines, especially at night. She has a lot of energy and doesn't like to be left alone. Her crate is also always covered when she is in. I know these kind of dogs are vocal, so is it something I will have to break her out of (how?), or will she grow out of it?

How to stop my puppy from howling at night? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Lol..my dog use to do same thing we just went in the with some paper rolled up and let her know it wasnt right ..then just ignore her shell get use to it...also u may want to put em on a schedule and that same time every night put them in there and lights off..

• I would move her crate so that it is right next to your bed at night. Dogs are very social pack animals, and sleeping alone is stressful and abnormal for them particularly for baby pups. If she isn't settling, you can put you hand down off the bed alongside the crate to reassure her that she's not alone. If she has been sleeping and wakes, take her outside immediately to eliminate, and then right back to bed.