Do you think an American Bulldog and American Pitbull mix would sell?

I have an american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">bulldog</a> and I want to mate her with my uncles dog an American Pitbull. I think it will make a very healthy and large dog. My question is do you think they will sell, and is anybody interested in buying one? Let me know, thinks.

I have an american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">bulldog</a> and I want to mate her with my uncles dog an American Pitbull. I think it will make a very healthy and large dog. My question is do you think they will sell, and is anybody interested in buying one? Let me know, thinks....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Do you think an American Bulldog and American Pitbull mix would sell?...

• Do you think an American Bulldog and American Pitbull mix would sell?

Do you think an American Bulldog and American Pitbull mix would sell? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have an american bulldog and I want to mate her with my uncles dog an American Pitbull. I think it will make a very healthy and large dog. My question is do you think they will sell, and is anybody interested in buying one? Let me know, thinks.

Do you think an American Bulldog and American Pitbull mix would sell? Dog Breed Discussions
    • There are enough unwanted puppies (especially pits & pit mixes) that are being euthanized everyday because they can't find a home. Be responsible, and don't add to the problem by breeding mutts. Leave the breeding to the professionals. Everyone says that their puppies won't end up in the shelters or dead, but that's usually not the case. Most people that are willing to pay for a dog want a purebred, and are unlikely to pay you much.

• Didn't she just have a litter of pups just TWO weeks ago? Why would anyone want to buy crap backyard garbage when they can go to the local shelter and adopt a homeless dog?

• I guess you haven't heard about the thousands of pitbulls in shelters across the country? Number one dog in shelters. Look into it. People don't want them as much as you think. Everyone has that same idea. You aren't the only person thinking about breeding pitbulls for money!!! If you all produce 8 pups and there are already thousands being killed everyday in shelters, you're just replacing those that are euthanized. The problem won't get better until you stop breeding for money. If you want puppies, be prepared to keep them and care for all of them.

• I work for a shelter and right now we have three have had two of them for almost a year. No I do not want one. People want purebreds either one or the other.Glad you think it will make a great big healthy dog.

• No offence, but it sounds like your trying to breed your dog for profit ??!There are so many poor puppies out there who are being abused, neglected, abandoned and left in dog shelters.Do you really want to add to the numbers who are under that list ?? If so go ahead, but i think you should take a trip down to the dog shelter as well, so you can see all them poor dogs in death row, praying for some one to give them a home !!!

• People pay money for mixed breed designer lap dogs, even though they are available at most any shelter. To me, making mixed breed dogs for the sake of profit is not much different than having unwanted children so they can be put up for adoption.

• Why would you "make" that mix when there are already hundereds of the excat same mix dying in shelters??Do you know how many pitties there are in shelters??

• You think it will make a very healthy and large dog? Think again. No, they won't sell because EVERY shelter in this country has the same mix and no one wants them as it is. Get out your calculator and start figuring out how much it will cost you to raise the entire litter their entire lives, or were you planning on dumping them in a shelter when you can't sell them?

• Do you realize how many pit bulls and pit mixes are killed in shelters everyday because there are not enough homes for them?Pits and pit mixes are the first to be killed and the last to be adopted out and you want to add to that?Pits are the most abused, misunderstood breed around.Stop trying to be yet another backyard breeder and get that dog spayed, same goes for your uncle for God's sake.

• The American Bulldog is already a Large Healthy dog. By breeding it with a pitbull, you're not only making another mutt, which don't get me wrong mutts make great pets but people aren't going to pay much for them, but you're breeding a large dog with a smaller one....a little common sense here please.