Will u get in truble if u have an infent baby around an American bulldog ?

Ik my american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">bulldog</a> isnt aggresive over people or babies and other dogs and ik its not a jealous type dog... Plz help !!!! I'm having a baby and I need to know if its agents the law

Ik my american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">bulldog</a> isnt aggresive over people or babies and other dogs and ik its not a jealous type dog... Plz help !!!! I'm having a baby and I need to know if its agents the law...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Will u get in truble if u have an infent baby around an American bulldog ?...

• Will u get in truble if u have an infent baby around an American bulldog ?

Will u get in truble if u have an infent baby around an American bulldog ? Dog Breed Discussions
      Ik my american bulldog isnt aggresive over people or babies and other dogs and ik its not a jealous type dog... Plz help !!!! I'm having a baby and I need to know if its agents the law

Will u get in truble if u have an infent baby around an American bulldog ? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Why would it be against the law? Are you in a city that has BSL? If you do have BSL in your town then yes it probably is against the law to have a bully breed. I think that is what you asked, your grammar is less then stellar.

• Laws are different everywhere. I live in Kansas, and in some towns here you cannot have pit bulls. You need to ask a vet. They would know the laws concerning dogs in your area. Sometimes dogs do get jealous of babies, but usually common sense on the mother's part is all that's needed . You naturally wouldn't leave a tiny baby alone with a dog. When the baby is bigger and able to pet the dog, be careful that the baby doesn't hurt the dog. Lots of dogs will react by snapping if they're being hurt, and little kids don't know any better until you teach them better. I would call a vet, or the Humane Society in your immediate area and ask about dog laws.