Where can I find American BullDog JOHNSON line for sale?

Hi! Does anyone know a real/legit website that sells American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">Bulldog</a> JOHNSON line pups that are about 8 months old? And I emphasize on the Johnson type because I like the wrinkles and the bully face. XDThere are a lot of scams out there. :@ I want to…

Hi! Does anyone know a real/legit website that sells American <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/">Bulldog</a> JOHNSON line pups that are about 8 months old? And I emphasize on the Johnson type because I like the wrinkles and the bully face. XDThere are a lot of scams out there. :@ I want to…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find American BullDog JOHNSON line for sale?...

• Where can I find American BullDog JOHNSON line for sale?

Where can I find American BullDog JOHNSON line for sale? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi! Does anyone know a real/legit website that sells American Bulldog JOHNSON line pups that are about 8 months old? And I emphasize on the Johnson type because I like the wrinkles and the bully face. XDThere are a lot of scams out there. :@ I want to breed my male dog very soon. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Where can I find American BullDog JOHNSON line for sale? Dog Breed Discussions
    • And what does wanting to breed you male dog have to do with anything? Oh I get it you're trying to buy a uterus not a family pet. Sorry none of the good AB breeders I know with Johnson lines or Johnson type ABs sell to people looking to breed more useless poorly bred pet junk.Suggestion: Fix your male to remove the temptation and find a new hobby

• The distinctions made between the Scott­type and the Johnson­type depict an ideal representative of their respective types for show purposes only. A Summaryof the Scott­type and Johnson­type distinctions.Many would disagree with the term "pure Scott" or "pure Johnson", but the names of these two breeders have become synonymous with the respective types, so we are using their names with ­type to designate separate classifications. In actuality, many American Bulldogs are hybrids between the Scott and Johnson type. The distinctions between the two types were made to allow separate shows for Scott­types and Johnson­types. Generally the Johnson­type distinction allows for a slightly larger dog and requires a slightly (1/8 to 1/4 inch undershot lower jaw, but this distinction mandates separate shows for the two types.Breeding/Breeder Information This page is dedicated to the memory of Bbiach Velvet Beauty CD whose life would have been made so much better if only she had been bred by a breeder who cared about the genetic health of his/her dogs. If you are considering breeding or purchasing your dog (do please consider rescuing a dog that already needs a good home), please throughly read ALL the links. If you do not have time to do that much, you do not have time for dogs. If you want a purebred puppy, please do right by him or her, yourself, and your family, choose a good dog from a good breeder. Please also see Choosing A Dog http://www.wonderpuppy.net/1breeding.php