where can i find a female american bulldog to mate whit my america bulldog?

american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=e12e0ab7e84075ac2bbf68cb84be65ad6aafd016">bulldog</a> where to mate?

american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=e12e0ab7e84075ac2bbf68cb84be65ad6aafd016">bulldog</a> where to mate?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : where can i find a female american bulldog to mate whit my america bulldog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• where can i find a female american bulldog to mate whit my america bulldog?

where can i find a female american bulldog to mate whit my america bulldog? Dog Breed Discussions
      american bulldog where to mate?

where can i find a female american bulldog to mate whit my america bulldog? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Interesting! Can I ask what health tests your dog has had and what the results were.How old is he and what lines he is from please? Can you tell me what health tests his sire and dam had please.If a bitch comes forward are you experienced in helping them mate if it becomes a problem?Do you have a contract in place that says owners must return any pups to either your or the bitches owner if there is a problem whatever the age?Do you intend to put breeding restrictions on any pups produced? Is he registered.What shows has he won?Sorry I know there are a lot of questions but it really needs to be done right so I want to be sure you are.Thanks in advance for your answers to the above.

• I may be interested in your stud, but i have a lot of questions.1. Have you had his hips checked? if so what was the score?2. Has he been checked for NCL? again what was the results?3. Has he earned any titles in weight pull, conformation, bite work, agility, ect?4. What registries is he registered with?5. Dose he have a stable temperament?6. What kind of drive dose he have?7. May i see his pedigree?8. What kennel is he from?9. Whats his weight and hight?10. Whats the stud fee?11. how do you go about breeding your dog?12. has he bred before? if so how did the puppies come out? I ask these questions so that i am sure that the male is a good choice for my female. If you dont know what i am talking about or dont know the right answer to any of these questions you should not breed until you do, and you work hard to have these credentials. you may e-mail me if you like to learn more about training or health if you like.