when is the right time to breed an american bulldogs?

I have a female american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=0ab5532d4dbd938c45da99f18d26b0b745a79ef5">bulldog</a> and want to breed her but want to know when the right time is to do it?

I have a female american <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=0ab5532d4dbd938c45da99f18d26b0b745a79ef5">bulldog</a> and want to breed her but want to know when the right time is to do it?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : when is the right time to breed an american bulldogs?...

• when is the right time to breed an american bulldogs?

when is the right time to breed an american bulldogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a female american bulldog and want to breed her but want to know when the right time is to do it?

when is the right time to breed an american bulldogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • When she is between 2 and 4 years old, has gained 15 points in show, has passed all of the vet exams to make sure she is healthy enough, and you have $3000 set aside for ultrasounds and emergency c-section.

• Before you do, ask yourself what your reason for breeding her is. If it's anything but that you want to improve the breed and know you will because your dog has been shown in conformation or trial and she has won many championships, I would ask you to seriously reconsider.There are thousands of dogs out there that need homes and to breed more dogs that are not worthy of breeding is just not fair or right. I'm not in any way saying that your dog is inferior to any other. But she is most likely only pet quality if you have to ask your questions here and do not have a breed mentor.I know you will probably ignore me, or even report me, but I implore you to think about the consequences before you do anything.

• obviously you are NOT a breeder and hence you are asking this stupid question. spay her and do NOT produce any unwanted puppies...be a RESPONSIBLE owner PLEASEEEEEEEEE!

• when she has earned her CH title, passed all proper health tests thru OFA, CERF, BAER, Optigen and PennHip, you have saved up a few thousand for vet care, you have found a breeding mentor, you have researched the breed standard, pedigrees, genetics, whelping, puppy raising, etc, and you have a waiting list of approved puppy buyers.